Friday, October 5, 2012

Poems


These Feelings

Before I used to think you were a curse,
Placed in my life to bring me suffering.
A bittersweet gift that made my life worse.
It was because you were so amazing
Now I realize you are my life's blessing
I wanted to be with you for so long
And now I love you more than anything
I have feelings for you that are so strong.
I will never hurt you or do you wrong.
I am no longer afraid to love you.
We are so perfect, I know we belong.
I'll love you forever, I swear it's true.
You are my life, my world, my everything.
I promise forever, my love I'll bring.


Waiting

I plan on making your life better
I plan on going through times of hard
I will never play role of debtor
If given your heart I will stand guard
Because once wronged ones heart is left charred
I would’ve waited forever only for you
Holding you in my highest regard
But by Gods will the waiting I don’t have to do
Unleashing my vengeance of captive love once barred


No comments:

Post a Comment